Saturday, December 28, 2019

done quilting 3 QoV's


My honey was up and out Friday morning (12/27) for a routine dermatology appointment.  I was in my studio by 9 AM, ready to kick off quilting again.  

I was going great guns until around 1 PM, when I ran into a problem with linking my pattern rows together.  THANK GOODNESS for the Facebook  group for my machine….I posted a question and had an answer in less than 5 minutes so that I could continue stitching out.  

I finished quilting: 


then worked on getting all 3 QoV’s cleaned up and off of my frame…

And just like that.....

BING: 


BANG: 


BOOM:  


I now have 3 quilts on the to-be-bound pile!!  As well as a pile of scraps to reclaim:


Speaking of QoV’s, I have a tiny bit more information about the last recipient.  Sandy P (the 94 year old veteran) sent an email to TWENTY-THREE of his family and friends to tell them about the quilt he received.  He was so excited to receive it…makes my heart all warm inside  :~).  THAT is what makes me want to make a HUNDRED MORE!!!!

Michael and I had leftovers for dinner and watched TV while I knit the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.