Thursday, December 5, 2019

Pat


I ran my dragonfly quilt down to Paula Wednesday morning (12/4).  She is taking it to quilting on Thursday so that Jerri L can hand stitch the binding down.  As soon as I got back home, my honey jumped in the golf cart and took off for golf.  I spent the day quilting once again, other than a great visit with Pat: 


and a quick trip into Waxhaw to pick up my hearing aid, and by dinnertime the quilting on my: 



was done!!!!  I spent the evening watching TV and knitting on AJ’s sweater.

I thought you'd like to see Janice's perfect Christmas decoration on that gorgeous aqua front door:



*** MMR – Michael’s Movie Reviews *** 

Harriet: bio pic about Harriet Tubman. Did you know that was the name that she chose as her “freedom “ name when she ran away from her owner? She went 100 miles on foot ALONE to get to freedom in Philadelphia from Maryland. She was super brave and determined to go back and free her relatives and fellow slaves despite warnings that it was too dangerous. We all know that she was a conductor for the Underground Railroad, but many other aspects of her life are detailed in this movie. It had many surprising elements for me. It has no big names in the cast (at least to me) but the acting is great and period costumes are well done. Loved it. I give it 5 fat quarters out of 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.