Monday, December 2, 2019

AJ


We had torrential rains and thunderstorms overnight and woke up to a gloomy, rainy day on Sunday (12/1).  Michael headed out to the grocery store after breakfast for a few things, while I continued to work on my :   



I think I can finish up the piecing on Monday....WHOO HOO!!!!

One of the things that is really slowing me down is that I am working with all bias edges, and so have to pin each seam to keep it from stretching.  I’m definitely not used to pinning that much!  Michael joined me in the afternoon and we watched 2 MAJOR CRIMES together (loving that it is on ROKU now) before heading back upstairs around 4 PM.  I went upstairs at 4:30 PM and started to put together a new Hamburger/Mushroom casserole for dinner.  Michael came out to help me and when we finally ate he pronounced it EXCELLENT….SCORE!!!  By then it was 8 PM and I settled in with my honey to knit and watch TV.

And more cuteness on the horizon....this kid certainly knows how to EAT:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.