Friday, December 20, 2019

SHQ Show & Tell


Ya know, if it weren’t for my honey I don’t think I would every make it to quilting on time (or some mornings at all!!)  

On Thursday morning (12/19) he loaded my big blue IKEA bag full of quilts for show and tell….my machine…my project basket…..my purse….my lunch…and my basket of treats for the library staff into the car.  I picked up Paula and we headed off.  I was a little worried because 6 - 7 weeks ago (the last time I was sewing at Scrap Happy), I had started a new project…and I was a little worried that I wouldn’t remember what I was doing.  But once I saw it I was all set…and I finished my first set of blocks and I love them:  



We were a small group today…but still had excellent show and tell:  













I texted my honey at one point…and he replied that he was at a photo seminar up at the Lake House….here’s the result:  




Apparently they had tips and tricks to gussie up your photos  :~).  

Paula and I sat in her driveway and talked for an hour before I finally made it home around 3 PM.  Michael was home and tired and decided to take a nap.  I read my emails and my book until he got up around 4 PM…then I took a long soak in the tub.  I woke up sounding stuffy Thursday morning and I was trying to head off anything that might be thinking of making me sick!  

We had the squash lasagna leftovers for dinner and just relaxed the rest of the evening.

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.