Monday, April 1, 2019

purple 9 patches arranged


We had a lazy morning Sunday (3/31) having breakfast out on the lanair and reading the paper.  Eventually I made my way downstairs while Michael headed to the grocery store.  By the afternoon I was FINALLY done organizing and cutting all of my patriotic strips and I will be sewing them together as my Thursday project at Oscelola.  

After that I made 3 more 9 patches: 



and Michael worked on my design wall to try to make some pattern out of all of the blocks:  


My goal is to get sashing cut and start to put a quilt together out of these blocks.  

We had our MIRO leftovers for dinner, then Michael made popcorn and we settled in to watch the MINIONS movie….what a hoot!

3 comments:

  1. Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my blog thus
    i got here to return the choose?.I am attempting to in finding issues to enhance my site!I guess its ok to make use of a few of your concepts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOOT HOOT HOOT - rootitoot! I love YOU!!

    ME

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the purple block "mash" will look great with some sashing or border. It looks like a purple block of the month quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.