Saturday, April 27, 2019

new nametag, breakfast with the ladies, quilt label


I forgot to post this picture yesterday…..I’ve had an embroidery nametag I’ve been dying to stitch out for several months, and finally last Monday night (the night before my longarm class) I managed to get it done…even though my iron crapped out and my serger wouldn’t stitch nicely!!  I didn’t want to post it until I had worn it to Scrap Happy; make sure you check out the picture closely:  



Isn’t it cute?  

Janice and I headed over to Sally’s on Friday morning (4/26) for our monthly ladies breakfast:  

Gale & Ginny

Ann Mary & Sally

Janice wasn't the only guest at breakfast...we also had an extra special guest:  


Sally’s first granddaughter and boy…is she a cutie!  

The food was wonderful:




and the conversation more so, unfortunately Janice and I had to leave at 10:15 to make it to the Lodge for a meeting.  Janice relaxed with her Kindle in the foyer, while Paula and I attended a lifestyle meeting.  

When it was over, Ann Mary arrived to tell me that Michael was experiencing some loss of vision and that I should go right home.  When I got there, Sally was already doing a bang-up job of taking care of him, and at 2 PM we headed for the eye doctor’s.  Luckily it turned out that nothing seemed wrong…the doctor thought that dry eyes, a big floater and a little bit of high blood pressure may have been contributing factors to what had happened.  

We came home and picked up Janice and headed to MAMA’s, as Janice wanted to take us out to dinner.  Our food was terrific and we finally made it home around 7 PM, to relax and stitch out a label for the quilt she is binding:  



I got a little bit of work done on my QoV borders before all 3 of us (and the furry kids)  headed to the lanair to relax and talk for an hour before bed.

Kristen is doing an excellent job with her first ever customer quilt:





And more pictures of a beautiful mother and daughter:





1 comment:

  1. Love your NEW name tag ! Thanks for all the beautiful mother daughter photos !

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.