Thursday, April 4, 2019

egg silliness, purple quilt, Sandy's quilting done


Michael was up super early on Wednesday (4/3) for a 7:30 AM tee time.  He kept calling the course but no one answered, and when he finally got there he found out they had an hour frost delay.  But, thanks to my friend Mary Jo, he did have a ‘laugh out loud’ moment in the kitchen:  



She sent me pictures of some drawings on eggs and I finally did one as a surprise to Michael….it was a hoot!  

I finally got up and got my blog out before slowly starting to work on my purple quilt.  




I paused at 11 AM to meet with the oven repair guy…who couldn’t find a problem  :~(.  When I made those buns on Monday night, the smell of gas was overpowering for a long time…..oh well….if it’s an intermittent problem, we’re going to be looking at several visits  :~(.  

I headed over to Kristen’s after 1 PM and by the time I got home at 6 PM, the quilting was all done on Sandy’s quilt….YAY!!  




I still have to weave in all of the ends, and rip out the basting and trim it…but I am VERY GLAD the quilting is done.  

I just had some crackers with chicken salad on them for dinner, while Michael finished up the last of the Italian Wedding Soup.  Then it was knitting and vegging on the couch.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings! I've been following your weblog for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Austin Tx!
    Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone, it's my first go to see at this web page, and article
    is in fact fruitful in support of me, keep up posting these posts.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.