Friday, April 12, 2019

SHQ Show & Tell


My honey was up and out by 8 AM for golf on Thursday (4/11), while I picked up Paula just after 9 AM and headed for quilting.  We had a wonderful time….with great show and tell:  

I LOVE this quilt from Jerri....so striking

another 'Loree' quilt from June

Denise is working on a beautiful gift for a friend


a joint collaboration betoween Loree & Sandi

Teresa wanted a chocolate bunny on her Easter runner!

Teresa took a class on kind of a 'make it up as you go along' quilt

And when we came home, Paula and I sat and talked and talked and talked and I didn’t get home until 3:30!!!  

I worked on my computer for a bit before settling in to read (new books from the library today!!)  

We had the last of the Shrimp Bisque for dinner (and I swear it tasted better and better with each passing day) and I read for a bit after dinner until MASTERS coverage was over for the day.  This is one of only a handful of weekends through the year that Michael likes to be left totally alone to watch the golf coverage.  After that it was knitting and a bit more TV before bed.

And regardless of how you feel about the current occupant of the White House, maybe you should see how much you really know:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.