Saturday, April 13, 2019

new range finder pouch done,


Michael had leftover waffles for breakfast on Friday (4/12) then came downstairs to help move my second table.  He headed out for groceries after that and it took me an hour to get everything set back up again.  BUT, other than vacuuming….we are all set for the new longarm delivery NEXT Saturday!!!!!!!  

After that I dropped back to working on his rangefinder pouch, and by mid-afternoon, it was done:  






Here’s his old one (totally faded and worn).  Remember, it started out looking just like his new one!!!:  



And once that was done, I worked on an old secret project.  I’ve been showing you this as it went along…the secret is you don’t know what will happen to it once it is done:  




But I think it will make an ideal first quilt on the new longarm:  

the black and the (mostly) 9 patches are the newest addition


We decided that next week is going to be a little hairy with my training and Michael’s eye surgery, so we celebrated with champagne and puffy things for dinner:  


and watched several episodes of our show AS TIME GOES BY.  It was a wonderfully relaxing evening.

My friend Inez is visiting her kids in Colorado and made some SCRUMPTIOUS looking donuts:


Maybe we'll have to add those to the 'Baking with Inez' week that will be happening here later this year  :~).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.