Sunday, April 14, 2019

Joyce & Jeremy, Marc,Kate & AJ


We did a variety of chores Saturday morning (4/13) as Michael wasn’t golfing due to previous and anticipated rain!  I was trying to vacuum and noticed all of the strings around my brush roller, but when I cleaned them all out, the brush stopped rotating  :~(.  I found some stuff to help me on the internet….guess I’ll have to order a few new parts and try to fix it as I LOVE this vacuum!!  

Anne stopped by for a quick repair on a pair of shorts, after which I headed upstairs for some brunch.  

I sewed a bit more on the secret project: 

another row added to the bottom

before heading to the kitchen to chop everything for dinner and put together roll dough.  When I took the dog out, I noticed that with the beautiful weather and all of the rain lately, our dark purple irises from Loree have EXPLODED!!  



I think these are just beautiful.

Joyce & Jeremy showed up at 4 PM…


the guys headed to the media room to watch THE MASTERS on the big TV while Joyce and I headed to the lanair to talk and enjoy the weather.  We all stopped around 6 PM and had Chicken Sausage/Tomato/Spinach Pasta with rolls for dinner, 



then the guys headed back to finish off the golf while Joyce and I perused a bunch of quilting magazines.  She has a lot of Kafe Fassett fabric she is dying to use, but hasn’t quite found the right pattern yet.  We had dessert out on the lanair (ice box cake) before they left around 8 PM.  It was a lovely day and we really enjoyed visiting with them.

Look at this beautiful family:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.