Friday, April 5, 2019

SHQ Show & Tell, purple quilt moving along, Ralph & Candyce


I felt ok when I got up on Thursday (4/4), but still didn’t go to quilting as I didn’t want to infect anyone.  Kristin swung by in the morning and I gave her a small quilt to practice on.  I have others to give her when she brings that one back, but she just ordered a bunch of tops from EBAY, so she might not need them.  

Even though I didn’t go to quilting, thanks so my good friend June you all get to enjoy show and tell:  








recognize this?  I taught this class in February...didn't she do a great job?



I worked on my purple quilt and got all of the setting triangles done, except for the 4 corners which will be a different kind of triangle:





now I just have to get the rest of the sashing done

Kristin sent me an email in the evening…she got the quilt done!!!  





Michael and I spent a pleasant hour on the lanair in the afternoon until Ralph & Candyce:  



picked us up after 5 PM to head into Lancaster for dinner.  We went to a diner place called Grinders…I had a fish sandwich 



and Michael had a shrimp boat 


and then we headed out to see THE BEST LITTLE WHOREHOUSE IN TEXAS, being put on by the Lancaster Community Theatre.  Neither Michael nor I have ever seen the play or the movie, and I’m sure we would have enjoyed it much, much more if only we could have heard it  :~(.  The acoustics were NOT good, except for the songs….but it was a nice evening out with R&C.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent, what a web site it is! This webpage gives valuable
    facts to us, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what? I didn't hear that!

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there I am so glad I found your blog, I really found you by accident, while I was
    searching on Aol for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just
    like to say thanks a lot for a tremendous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it
    all at the moment but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds,
    so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please
    do keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was once totally right.
    This publish truly made my day. You can not believe just how a
    lot time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.