Sunday, March 31, 2019

patriotic scraps sill being handled


Michael left around 8 AM for golf here at SCCL on Saturday (3/30) , while I eventually headed downstairs to hopefully make the final push for my patriotic scraps.  I loaded the fat quarters/half yards back into the canvas bin: 


and dumped the rest out on my cutting table: 



to be ironed and catalogued or cut.  I got a bunch more strips cut but no where near all of them before Michael came home from golf and we proceeded to spend a couple of hours continuing to re-arrange the studio.  We unplugged our computers and TV stuff, got all of the cords straightened out and plugged into our new surge protector.  I think we have finally gained enough room for the new long arm, put still need to move my sewing/cutting tables closer to the door.

We both took showers in the late afternoon, had our weekly fish sandwiches from ARBY’s and then picked up Paula and Anne and headed to Fort Mill Playhouse for THINGS MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME.  We laughed through almost the entire play…it was wonderful (and quick) we were home by 9:30 to relax and read for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.