Monday, April 8, 2019

waffles, purple quilt top totally done, studio re-arrange


I made overnight waffle batter Saturday before we went to bed, so we had a smurfy Sunday morning (4/7) breakfast:  



We spent a lot of time just talking and reading the paper while we were eating.  

I worked on my purple quilt borders in the afternoon, when I wasn’t snuggling my Ethel kitty:  


and by dinnertime, it was all done:  



What do you think?  I hope there's some Beds=Dreams kid that really likes purple!!  I wonder if Anne has liked purple all her life??

Michael and I moved one of my tables in our continuing effort to make room for the new long arm, and now my studio is a disaster:  











This is going to require several days of cleaning as I refuse to just put it all back without looking at it for another 7 years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.