Monday, August 31, 2015

Spanish Coffee Cake, wrist pin cushion, new embroideries



When I was at quilting on Thursday, 2 friends reminded me of the Spanish Coffee Cake that I haven’t make in FOREVER…so I hopped up Sunday morning (8/30) and got that in the oven while Michael was out walking the dog. 










  

We ate out on the deck and the coffee cake was SCRUMP-TEE_OUS… if I do say so myself (thanks for the recipe BG).  After that, I headed to the studio to load up Ethel’s quilt.  My new wrist magnet pin cushion worked PERFECTLY…

I’m so glad I got it.  I also got a few new embroideries done:  


 
Michael left at 3:30 to try out for plays in Fort Mill and in Rock Hill…I’m really hoping he gets a part in the Fort Mill play.  He got home around 8 PM and we just watched a bit of TV before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.