Thursday, August 20, 2015

flowers, Clinton School top, Pat & golf club cover



Michael picked another beautiful bouquet of flowers Wednesday morning (8/19) before settling into breakfast.  
is this food I need to check out?


















 I worked in my studio most of the day.  Remember me mentioning that I needed to clean up the studio a bit?  One the things I had to work on were these strata that I had sewn a couple of months ago.  I started to sew them as leaders and enders on other projects, and then ended up moving them from place to place to place as I needed room for other things.  I finally decided they needed to go, and I’ve been working on them for the last few days.  I now have another Clinton School quilt top ready to go:    



as soon as I find some polar fleece on sale.   And my studio is just a little bit neater.  I headed over to Pat’s in the afternoon to talk and to bring over the first of her golf club covers I knit: 

 and had a wonderful time visiting for about TWO hours!!!  When I got home I sewed for just a bit more, then it was time to talk to Janice.  My SKYPE still isn’t fixed (I’ve got to work on that for next week) but we had a good time talking.  I finally headed upstairs close to 9 PM and watched a couple of episodes of AS TIME GOES BY with my honey before heading for bed.

2 comments:

  1. Love the color selection and EVERYTHING about the Clinton school top from the leaders and enders ! The red and black gives it great balance. Any photos of the strata ??? MJnCT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still find it amazing that you manage to just sew scraps as leaders and enders and turn it into a beautiful quilt top.....

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.