Tuesday, August 18, 2015


I was moving kind of slowly on Monday morning (8/17) as I’m sure Jan was as well.  Michael left just before 8 AM for golf and I hopped up to get some stuff done before my meetings.  On the 3rd Monday of the month I have a volunteer meeting in the morning and a machine embroidery meeting in the afternoon…so it makes for a rather busy day.  I got an embroidery started and finished ironing some strips I sewed over the weekend before it was time to leave at 10 AM.  WOW – What a lively meeting!  Lots and lots of people and lots of talking and ideas….the club was really buzzing today.  We got through a ton of business by the end of the meeting, and I was home by NOON to continue to work on stuff until it was time to leave at 12:45 for machine embroidery.  We had a demo on digitizing a design and also on a product we might use to organize our embroidery files.  Michael was home by the time I got home and we spent a pleasant couple of hours having a cocktail and reading our books in the living room.  We both had late lunches and so didn’t want dinner, so I headed downstairs to sew for just a bit while he watched some TV, then we snuggled together for an hour or so, watching TV before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.