Friday, August 21, 2015

first 2 Clinton school quilts done!



Michael made me a smurfy egg on cheese toast for breakfast Thursday morning (8/20) before heading out to walk the dog. I packed up the car (didn’t take much) and headed off to quilting.  I spent the morning talking and pulling in bobbin ends on my 3 Clinton School quilts.  Jan and I left at 12:15 to meet Beth and Carolyn at THE BREW for lunch.  We were there until after 2, having a fabulous lunch and getting all caught up on things.  By the time I got home, my honey was in a bit of stomach distress…I headed up to CVS to pick up some over the counter stuff for him and then just kept an eye on him as I read my book in the living room.  By dinner he felt like he just wanted to rest, so he settled into the media room to watch TV while I headed to the studio.  By bedtime, the first 2 specifically-for-Clinton-School quilts were done:   
I love the black border and then the rainbow binding













I went upstairs at 9 PM and knit on another golf club cover while watching TV with my honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.