Thursday, August 27, 2015

garden flowers, baby dino embroidery, pizza!


Michael left for golf here at SCCL around 7 AM on Wednesday morning (8/26) and I spent literally hours on paperwork :~(.  First up…my health care premiums are being transferred to be managed by another company.  Of course I received this letter AFTER I had already sent in the first 2 payments to the old company!  PLUS, they think I am a month in arrears.  So, I spent 2 hours going through my bank statements for the previous year…documenting check numbers and dates that they cleared the bank.  I sent that off in an email and waited for a reply.  I also had to update my “recipient” for where the checks should go.  Then I attacked the pile of paper on my desk.  When Michael came home from golf (very disappointed with his performance) I was still working on my desk.  We talked for a bit and he picked a beautiful bouquet of flowers

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
before heading upstairs to do his stuff.  I finally got to sew a bit in the afternoon…I started a new set of embroideries (baby dinosaurs)….isn’t this the cutest thing? 
 
 
And I also started sewing together a new Clinton quilt.   After that, I headed upstairs to make dough for dinner.  We still had 2 small pieces of chicken left from dinner on Friday night, so I made a BBQ chicken pizza….it was yummy! 


 
I talked with Janice for an hour in the evening, then watched the finale of MURDER IN THE FIRST with my honey before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.