Saturday, August 29, 2015

dino embroideries, golf club covers

My honey made me a smurfy egg on cheese toast on Friday morning (8/28) before we left for a routine doctor’s appointment in Charlotte.  We stopped for lunch at MAM RICOTTA’s after the appointment (Michael had ravioli with red sauce while I had spinach carbonara….yum to both!) and so we didn’t get home until 3.  After a bit more paperwork, Michael settled in to watch the ladies golf, while I stitched on a few more embroideries



and kept on sewing blocks together for another quilt.  I’m telling you, my embroidery machine is certainly getting a workout and I am almost out of the bobbin thread I brought to SC when we moved 8-1/2 years ago!  Since I am currently in love with these embroidered quilts…I see a LOT more bobbin thread in my future :~).  And, Pat sent me a picture of the second golf club cover I finished knitting…with her embroidery to tell her which club is which: 



At 7 PM, MIchael and I settled in with bowls of popcorn to watch “2012”, a disaster movie from a few years ago.  It’s a good thing we started the movie as soon as we did, because it took until 10:30 before we were finished watching.  Neither of us remembered much of this movie…it was really great to see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.