Friday, August 7, 2015

butter cookies, Sylvia's finished quilt


I made butter cookies with chocolate centers
 
to take to quilting Thursday morning (8/6), while Michael was out walking Cookie.  Then it was off to quilting where I got 4 butterflies sewn down on my tulip quilt (I think only 2 more to go….YAYAYAYAY!!!) and had a great lunch from all of the good food that people bring.  Loree and Willa and I had a meeting after quilting, so I didn’t get home until just after 4 PM.  Then I had to return all of the phone calls that came in while I was gone all day.  Pat stopped by for a little advice on what kind of yarn to buy to make another knitted golf club cover.  We will be taking a long road trip on Saturday, and she wants to be prepared with a knitting project. 
Thank goodness my honey made us grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner so that I could concentrate on the label and binding for Sylvia’s quilt.  I finally got the binding all sewn, and spent the rest of the evening watching TV and weaving in ends and stitching down the binding….I am very glad it is finally finished: 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I’m going to deliver it on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.