Wednesday, August 12, 2015

more embroideries, 2nd small quilt, Donna F quilt



Michael left at 7 AM on Wednesday (8/12) and I headed to the studio to get some stuff done.  I feel like I was in high gear today :~).  I fired up my embroidery machine to continue to embroidery some animals (I’m stitching them out on point this time):   


while also sewing borders on a second small quilt:  

 After that I loaded up a customer quilt…a beautiful Christmas quilt that doesn’t SCREAM Christmas…I think it is very elegant.
 And continued to work with already completed embroideries to put together a third small quilt.  We had leftovers for dinner, and by early evening Miss Scarlett and I had completed quilt #52:  

a picture of the whole quilt when Donna picks it up!

 Around 8 PM I headed upstairs to watch TV with my honey and veg on the sofa until bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.