Sunday, August 23, 2015

quilting on double pinwheel, 3rd Clinton School Quilt, Pat's club cover



Michael headed out to golf here at SCCL at 8 AM on Saturday morning (8/22), while I headed to Ethyl’s to pick up another quilt she has ready to go.  This is another whole cloth quilt, and she liked the last pattern I did on Shirley’s and she wants the same pattern (yes Pat, you scored again…it’s pipeline :~)  I was finally home at 11 after stops at the bank and the library, and headed to the studio to continue sewing.  I finished up quilting the double pinwheel 



 and got a few more embroideries done before Michael came home from golf.  He was pleased with his game….he just played the course as a par 3 course, since he wasn’t supposed to be driving the ball just yet (due to his cataract surgery).  I finally finished the binding on the third Clinton School embroidered quilt: 


























We were both tired and took naps before dinner, then had orzo/chicken/popover leftovers.  We decided to settle in and watch one of our favorites after dinner: SINGING IN THE RAIN  and I knit on the second golf club cover while we watched TV.   

By the way…Pat sent me a picture of the first golf club cover after she added the number of the club…it looks so cute:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.