Monday, August 10, 2015

garden flowers, 1st small embroidered quilt top, bargello in progress


Michael took Cookie for a walk early Sunday morning (8/9) while I got caught up on my emails and blogging.  He picked another bouquet of flowers from the garden
 
and we had a great breakfast out on the deck…the temperature was just perfect.  I immediately headed to my studio and worked there until 1:30 PM when we headed to the lake House for an ice cream social with some big band music.  The ice cream was scrumptious and the music good…we met Jan & Walt there.  We were home just after 3:30 and it was back to the studio again.  By the time I came upstairs around 8:30 I had the top to a small quilt done:
 
and added another section onto my jelly roll bargello: 
 
We watched TV for the rest of the evening and I re-claimed backing fabric by ripping out stitches while I was watching.  All in all I’d say it was a very productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.