Friday, April 3, 2015

Willa, latest quilt



I had another fun day at quilting on Thursday (4/2).  I got the binding totally sewn on one side of my 3-inch squares quilt, and also a tiny bit further on my THREE DUDES QUILT that I take every week.  Everyone brought food this week…and it was killer Easter dinner food…everything was SO GOOD!  The only bad thing was…we all wanted to take a NAP after lunch.  SCCL ladies are knitting hats and scarves and donating to Willa, who is taking them over to a local school…she looked adorable modeling this week’s donation    



 I also took in the Minnie Mouse quilt…..Argen seemed pleased with it…I really liked the hearts quilting    
















I truly felt beat when I got home, but just couldn’t seem to take a nap.  I finally made myself hem this pair of jeans for my neighbor (I’ve had them for MONTHS…why will no one understand…I’m a QUILTER and NOT a MENDER…..2 totally different things…am I right??)  I broke a needle doing them (I hate jeans) but finally they were done.  I watched TV in the evening with Michael and cut out my latest set of butterflies…new pics tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.