Sunday, April 19, 2015



Michael was so happy Saturday morning (4/18) as he left for golf here at SCCL.  He didn’t even mind that it rained yet again overnight.  We’ll see what he says when he gets home :~).  I spent a lot of my morning doing routine maintenance on Miss Scarlett, prior to loading up another customer quilt.  I need to get this quilt done and off of my frame by next Tuesday at the latest.  I have a long arm lesson on Wednesday and we will be loading up a charity quilt to practice on, so this customer quilt must be done by then.  I know that seems like a long time away, but I think there’s lots of non-sewing things in my schedule for the next 4 days, and I’ll have to fit in quilting somehow (AND finish Michael’s bag!!!!)  Joanne & Larry stopped by just after 11 AM with the second project completed….I LOVE it!!!  I can’t wait to use it, even though I should get several coats of poly urethane on it beforehand so that it can easily be cleaned.  Stay tuned…it will probably be awhile before I have pictures of it in action.

I cut out all of the pieces for the lining of Michael’s bag and got them interfaced, and then took a nap…I don’t know what happened to my sleeping Friday night….got into bed at mid-night…woke up at 4 AM…finally got up at 5….I think I had too much on my mind with the next drive for Volunteers…I feel like I am running it almost by myself…so I got up and spent 2 hours sending emails and pulling things together.  I was moving VERY slowly for the rest of the day Saturday…just couldn’t seem to pull it together.  Anyway, Michael came home with a 90…he said he had some great drives, but the course was very squishy in parts…..he was generally happy with the round.  We had a great dinner of pasta/grape tomatoes/pesto with parmesan cheese on top and basically sat like lumps in the evening watching TV before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.