Wednesday, April 1, 2015


Pat & Diane came to pick me up at 8:30 Tuesday morning (3/31) and we headed to Gastonia for fabric shopping.  I bought fabric for Jeannie and I bought fabric for Jan….but for myself I only bought “hardware” to complete an airplane bag for Michael…I thought that was really being strong  :~).  We got home after 1 and I was just beat…probably because both of our furry kids decided to throw up overnight…..one at 3 AM and one at 5 AM….so there was very little sleep from 3 AM on :~(.  Anyway, I took a nap, had a very early dinner and basted down my batting and top on Miss Scarlett.  Michael left to see some shoot-em-up movie with Sean Penn, and Sally and Jeannie and Joanne came over to knit and bond.  It was a delightful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.