Sunday, April 26, 2015

Michael's bag, new illusions blocks



It’s a good thing Michael got in some unscheduled golf on Friday, because Saturday (4/25) dawned gloomy and rainy…a good day to stay home and sew.  Unfortunately, I had a couple more hours of work for Volunteers (will I be glad not to be co-president anymore at the end of this year?  you betcha!)  It had stopped raining by 1 PM, so Michael did leave for his tee time…but they were home after 6 holes as it started to pour.  I got the lining of his bag finished and secured inside the denim outside.   
one side inside...places for pencils/pens

other side inside, 3 big pockets

looking down into bag, center zipper pocket


 I also put a locking latch sewn into the bottom seam to clip onto your keys.  I need an 18 inch zipper to complete the bag (which I didn’t have) so I dropped back to making blocks for a new quilt.  I finished up another color for my new illusions quilt:  

look familiar?  leftover backing fabric from last quilt

 before heading upstairs to watch TV and rip out a few things :~( with my honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.