Saturday, April 4, 2015

Michael & Cookie, new butterflies



We stayed up late Thursday night, so were a little slow to get up on Friday morning (4/3).  It was a nice (but very breezy day), so we decided to dine alfresco for breakfast for the first time in 2015.
notice the yawn as Cookie settles in on dad's lap

and the detritus of our meal, since I didn't remember to take the picture sooner



























Michael took the dog for a walk after that, and I headed to the studio to begin working on his airplane bag.  Many years ago when I was flying out every other week, I made myself a carry-on bag that had pockets perfectly sized for everything I wanted to carry.  Michael had a similar bag, but it has worn out…plus he wants to incorporate some of the pockets I have in my bag, so I told him I would make him a new one.  I also worked a little bit on the binding of a quilt….but once he came home from the grocery store and library with new books for us…that was it!  I settled in to read and was totally lazy for the rest of the day!  We had a super simple but super yummy dinner (spaghetti tossed with grape tomatoes and homemade pesto, with a bit of Parmesan thrown on top), then settled in for TV watching for the rest of the evening.

As promised…the new butterflies….top is old color, bottom is new, with colors reversed:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.