Thursday, April 9, 2015

more butterflies, Michael's airplane bag started



Michael left for golf here at SCCL early on Wednesday morning (4/8) even though we had a LOT of rain Tuesday night, while I headed down to my studio to continue embroidering butterflies…loading up a charity quilt on Miss Scarlett, and starting to sew Michael’s airplane bag.  By dinner time I had 5 new butterflies, 


 and had finished the front of Michael’s bag…



 which has 2 pockets…one zippered (with the green fabric hanging out) and one not (good place to slide your boarding pass while waiting to board.  



 I made pasta for dinner, tossed with the leftover roasted asparagus from Easter and a little Parmesan…heaven!  After dinner I had time to get the batting and top loaded on Miss Scarlett, and the top basted down…then it was time for my weekly SKYPE with Janice.  While we were talking, Paula stopped down to drop off Morning Glory muffins…I called her up afterwards to say “what exactly is this?  I bring YOU smurfy chocolate cupcakes, while YOU bring MY HONEY muffins (since they had walnuts and raisins and coconut….3 things I won’t eat on a bet!! )  Michael will love them…he plans on eating 2 with breakfast, and taking the other 2 out with him when he golfs.  After that it was just a little TV watching (Michael was really tired from staying up to watch the UCONN game) before an early bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.