Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter dinner with Debra & John, Gale & Phil, Evelyn & Phil



We decided to have Easter dinner at 1 PM which makes for a relaxing evening….but ya gotta get hopping in the morning!  I roasted the asparagus 


 and got it into the fridge, made roll dough and got the ham in the oven.  Michael expanded our table and got it set.  


 Debra & John arrived at 1 with deviled eggs, 


 closely followed by Gale & Phil with 2 quiches and Evelyn & Phil with a carrot soufflé.  Everything was wonderful 




 and we sat at the kitchen table talking for hours after dinner.  
Evelyn & Phil

Gale & Phil




























 I served the rest of the Mississippi Mud brownies for dessert…


and again…they were a big hit.  I read for several hours after everyone left…THE MAGICIAN”S LIE by Greer Macallister…a book I got from the library for Michael…and now I can’t put it down, but finally after our popcorn dinner, I headed to the studio and got another charity quilt top and backing ironed…ready to load up on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.