Thursday, April 16, 2015

log cabin blocks, Michael's cards



Michael got up very early Wednesday morning (4/15), hoping the rain wouldn’t move in…but it did so he cancelled golf.  I got ham/bean/barley in the crockpot before 9 and headed to my studio for a full day of sewing.  My honey was so bored after he worked on his computer for a bit that he left to run a few errands.  I got 13 more log cabin blocks done (they take much longer than you'd think they would, but I LOVE working on them :~)


and then put all of that away to get back to some of my other projects. I worked for a bit on my illusions blocks and should finish the first color by the end of the day Thursday.  Michael came home and settled in to watch golf and draw and completed 2 more note cards:


















Both Barb & Jane came by to pick up a quart of soup….and I called Jeannie to see if she wanted some.  She said Jim was just taking his split pea out of the crockpot, so we traded….OMG!!!  I haven’t had split pea in forever and it was SO GOOD!!!  I put up the rest of the soup in containers for Anne & Bryce and Jan & Walt and our lunch for Thursday quilting, then headed back to the studio to continue sewing.  I got a little more done on my illusions before Janice SKYPEd in and we talked for just over an hour.  Then I headed upstairs to watch TV with my honey and get my latest butterflies cut out from the net they were embroidered on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.