Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Ethel's leaf pattern



Michael was a sweetie and hopped up to make me breakfast on Tuesday morning (4/22) before taking the dog for a walk.  I managed to get one more row of stitching done on Ethel’s quilt and started the lining of Michael’s bag before Jan picked me up to go shopping.  I wanted to look for a few pairs of shorts for vacation, and also a new pair of sandals.  We were home just after 2 Pm and I feel like I got some things that will work for vacation.  Michael and I both headed downstairs….he to work on his computer and me to finish quilting Ethel’s quilt.   


 I absolutely love this pattern of leaves….I didn’t want to do anything too small because her square are so big…and I think these worked really well.  We had the last of our leftover Chinese for dinner, then Michael left to pick up Larry for the movies, and I bonded with Barb and Jeannie, and got many of the ends sewn in on Ethel’s quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.