Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Cookie & Elsie



Most mornings my routine is pretty much the same….I make a big cup of tea and head downstairs to get my blog entry done and to run through my emails.  Many times when I come back upstairs, my furry kids have settled in for a nap after a long night of….sleeping?  Anyway, Monday (4/6) was no different:   















 Michael left very early for golf at Chester (I think it’s about an hour away) and I headed out to mail off Marc’s peanut butter cookies and do a few other errands (like score some 50% off Easter candy, because I always do a basket for my honey :~)  I made ham salad for Michael when I got home and finally made it to my studio in the afternoon.  I worked for a bit on his airplane bag and also just puttered around my sewing room.  Michael came home from Chester with a score of 83…he was THRILLED!  We sat out on the back deck for a bit, reading our books.  I finished THE MAGICIAN”S LIE……I would definitely recommend it.  We had a quick dinner, then Michael left for a board meeting at the playhouse, and I spent the evening, sorting and filing a bunch of recipes I've recently cut out of the paper.  I set aside the ones I want to make right away and can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.