Saturday, April 11, 2015

flowers, Cookie & dad, airplane bag back



When we got up on Friday (4/10), we took our first bike ride of the year.  It was a short one because neither of us is used to riding anymore and getting your ‘seat’ toughened up seems to take the longest :~).  When we got back home, our flowers in the front pot looked so pretty I just had to take a pic:


 These have been planted since November, but finally started to perk up a month ago when the temps got a little warmer.  They'll have to come out when the temps hit 80 all the time...pansies are winter flowers down here.  Michael and Cookie went for a walk right after that, so it was relatively late when we finally had our breakfast on the deck.  
is there something you wanted to say?

ok, sit up straight and smile pretty for mom!




























 I headed downstairs afterwards to work on my quilting and airplane bag projects.  I got the back done on the airplane bag…there’s a large pocket all along the back big enough to hold several magazines:   



 I spent the rest of the day working on quilting the charity quilt and was finished by 7 PM.  It was a long slog and I was beat after that.  I headed upstairs, read for about an hour, then snuggled in with my honey for some TV before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.