Wednesday, August 15, 2018

rainbow starts into rows


Michael was up and out by 8:30 on Tuesday (8/14) running errands (Triple A about our trip to Tahiti next year, chiro, pet store, Papa Murphy’s, Dick’s for new sneakers) while I got my blog out and got ready to SKYPE with Janice.  We talked for 1-1/2 hours….then both had grumbly tummies, so I headed upstairs for breakfast! 

After that I got the newest customer quilt basted: 


and then spent the afternoon working on sashing for the rainbow, and also got 2 of the rows put together:  






before an early dinner of Papa Murphy’s pizza.  Michael left at 5:30 for rehearsal, and I continued to work in my studio until he got home.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, now the rainbow quilt is looking interesting. Before it was pretty, now it's starting to look cool. I think I want to try this pattern too!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.