Tuesday, August 21, 2018

breakfast at Sally's, MESIG show & tell, kitties


Michael was up and out walking the dog on Monday (8/20) when Ann Mary & Ginny picked me up for our monthly breakfast at Sally’s:  

Ginny

Ann Mary & Gale

hostess with the mostess....Sally




We ate and talked and talked and talked until 12:20, and I barely made it home in time to leave again for a Machine Embroidery meeting!  It was a good meeting…we had a quiz, but it was really just a chance to talk over things with some fun answers!  As always, show and tell was great:  









I LOVE this flower applique

































I LOVE this roly-poly bird!



















Michael had lasagna for dinner and I had pizza before he left for rehearsal.  I spent the night in my studio, but was frustrated for part of it.  I got a small customer quilt loaded up:  



but I had several questions.  I was very careful when I wrote down her phone number and email address because I didn’t know her and knew that was all I had to get in touch with her….well, she gave me the wrong phone number!!!  She’s a friend of Jan’s and by the time Jan gave me the correct phone number, it was too late to call!!!  So, I got a label made: 



and started putting the binding on the Hunter’s Star instead, after all, there’s always something else to be done  :~).  I had company during the early part of the evening:







Michael wasn’t home until after 10 PM and we just watched a bit of TV before bed.

When I came home in the afternoon, I was sitting in the living room talking to Michael and the kitties were grooming each other on one of the white chairs.  I managed to get a video:




3 comments:

  1. That video is so sweet! I miss my furry friends a lot!
    AM143

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such creative ladies - wow - I agree about the roly poly cardinal!!!Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The show and tell from your Embroidery group was spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.