Saturday, July 28, 2018

What day is it?????  Oh yeah...dinner time on Saturday....I have bad news and worse news....bad news....scale in ladies locker rooms today....worse news...I got on it!!!!!!!

Last night was overnight on train....can,t wait to tell people in person...quite an experience....I took top bunk...net on side to keep me secure...teeny tiny ladder....laughing spell with people in next room...laughed so hard for so long couldn’t get to sleep for an hour....today pool water walking and couples massage...heaven.

One of the only reasons I can enjoy this vacation so much is that everyday I get stories and pictures from Anne...dog...kitty...house sitter.  Certainly makes it easier to relax and not worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.