Thursday, July 12, 2018

another going away party for Susan!


I have no idea what happened to Wednesday morning (7/11)!  I know my honey made me a smurfy breakfast: 


before I SKYPE’d with Janice for 1-1/2 hours, and I spent a bit of time on the phone with Pat & Paula, and I spent a lot of time on Facebook, writing back and forth with the people who helped me with the 3-D quilt, and asking questions about some needles that a friend wanted to get rid of….but suddenly it was 1 PM and I felt like I hadn’t gotten anything done  :~).  

I cut out 5 inch squares and worked for a bit on the baby quilt before heading upstairs to get our house ready for a party.  Susan came back to  sign the closing papers on her house Thursday morning, so we re-invited almost everyone who came to her first going away party.  We had great food: 

Michael did chicken on the grill for everyone




















and nice people:

Susan & Melanie

Jan, Ginny & Susan

Evelyn, Kay, Judith, Susan

Melanie & Lynn

Ann Mary, Melanie, Lynn

Ken with silly Jim

Ken & Jim

my honey and Jim

Jim & Joe


























and a great time at the pot luck dinner:  



















Everyone left by 8 PM and Michael and I collapsed for the rest of the evening after we cleaned everything up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.