Saturday, July 7, 2018

Ginny, Anne, Mary Jo, Linda


It was breakfast out with the gals on Friday (7/6) and I didn’t get home until just before 11 AM.  I had to scramble to get my blog out, but it was finally done and after a little bit of clean up in the kitchen, I got to concentrate on crafts for a bit  :~).  

I started off printing out labels for our quilts at Scrap Happy.  That took longer than I wanted because first I cut the freezer paper wrong!!!   And then tried to print the label on the freezer paper side first, but finally I had them all done correctly:  



I spent over an hour on Pinterest, looking at baby quilts and finally decided I’m doing a really simple one with blue pinwheels.  Shannon is having a boy plus I found a bunch of 5 inch blue squares I had already cut ages ago as the start of a small lap quilt for Michael, before he decided he already liked one of the Clinton quilts I had finished  :~).  By then the lure of new library books was too much and I spent a couple of hours reading and relaxing.  

Ginny called me to say how surprised and pleased she was with her birthday card.  She had done ANCESTRY to find our her background....and instead of being French & English, she found out she was 42% Scandinavian and 30something% Irish/English/Scottish.  Once she found out about the Irish....red hair was the only way to go:



We talked for just a bit until it was time for “date night” to start.  Michael made popcorn and we settled in to watch THE BIRDCAGE.  I LOVE Hank Azaria and Michael suggested we re-watch it and luckily, the library had it.  It was a very fun evening!

And I do have some of the winners of the butterflies, with their selfies:

Anne

Mary Jo

Linda

We haven’t weighed the kitties in about a month….so here you go …I don’t want them to get any bigger  :~(

Vickor
                Ethel                        Lucy
                       
6-Jul        5 lb 4 oz           5 lb 14 oz
10-Jun      4 lb 6 oz           4 lb 14 oz
2-Jun       4 lb 2 oz           4 lb 9 oz
20-May     3 lb 11 oz          4 lb 2 oz
13-May     3 lb 9 oz           3 lb 15 oz
6-May       3 lb 4 oz           3 lb 10 oz
29-Apr     3 lb 0 oz           3 lb 5 oz
22-Apr     2 lb 13 oz          3 lb 2 oz
15-Apr      2 lb 7 oz           2 lb 11 oz
8-Apr       2 lb 6 oz           2 lb 8 oz
1-Apr        2 lb 3 oz           2 lb 4 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.