Sunday, July 8, 2018

new customer quilt, One Pot Pasta


Michael left for golf on Saturday (7/7) and I decided I’d better get Bright Strata off of the frame and cleaned up so that I could load another customer quilt:  


That took me quite awhile as there were many ends to weave in because I used up a bunch of bobbins from the previous quilt…which luckily used the same color :~).  While I was doing that, I finished up watching the last DVD from the Vicar of Dibley series.  Michael got me the set several years ago as a gift and I absolutely LOVE it.  If you’ve never seen it, I want to highly recommend it!  Lots of comedy, and the producers get their messages across as well on several of the episodes.  I absolutely love the characters…and crazy though they are, they come across as so real.

Michael got home at 1:30 PM with one birdie to his credit and a score of 83.  The gals were just hangin’ out while we were both downstairs:



I finally got to start loading up another customer quilt:



which is going to be very tricky to quilt.  Not only are there more 3-D blocks everywhere:  















but the seams where these prarie points are set in are incredibly thick.  I’m not going to be able to do anything else while this stitches out….I’m going to have to slow down my machine and hold down all of the 3-D blocks, and they are in every row  :~(.  I'm not looking forward to this one, and I will be holding my breath until it is all finished.

Michael and I had One Pot Pasta for dinner: 


before heading off to work at Fort Mill Theatre.  We got a nice surprise once there….they had an IMPROV group who decided not to have an intermission during their program….that meant we only had to work concessions at the beginning before the show and so were home just after 8:30.  We read for a bit before retiring to the lanair:  



to talk and enjoy the cooler evening.

And more sadness…JOY THE BAKER referenced an interesting article about what happens when decisions are quickly made without thinking about how things will be resolved:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.