Friday, July 6, 2018

Scrap Happy Quilters food and Show & Tell


I got the cake decorated first thing on Thursday (7/5)...I could have done a better job with the strawberries...but no one seemed to mind: 


while Michael loaded up the car.  He took off for golf and I took off for quilting.  I had a wonderful time and got the second layer (white) sewn onto all of my squares, but didn’t get a chance to trim them so no pictures until next week.  We had great Show & Tell: 




another QoV finished by our group!

Judy did this all with free fabric she won at FOUST!

and lots and lots of FABULOUS food: 

raspberry, strawberry, blackberry, blueberry & one more I can't remember...pie!

























during our day.  I hit the library on the way home, and  Michael was already home, having only played 9 holes for a sizzling 39!  

I had a ‘mater sammich for dinner while Michael had a fried bologna one  :~).  Paula called me after dinner to see if I wanted to deliver some letters with her.  OMgoodness….we went EVERYWHERE in the golf cart….she knows trails I’ve never even seen before!!!  It was wonderful as we talked the entire time.   After that it was a little TV watching before bed.

1 comment:

  1. That pineapple upside down cake is perfection ! What a great group to be a part of !

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.