Wednesday, July 18, 2018

QoV quilting started, Paula w/ eggplant parm, AJ


Tuesday (7/17) went by in a flash!  Michael left for breakfast with the guys in the morning, while I headed to the dentist for a routine cleaning.  We both gave blood after that, and got home after 2 PM.  I had a bit of time to wind bobbins and set up the program for the QoV on my frame and get a row or 2 done before we left for the movies:  



I am LOVING this new star pattern...with the stars that have rounded tips rather than sharp points.  I don't know why it speaks to me so strongly, but it does!

We went to see INCREDIBLES 2, and it was really excellent and lots of fun, but I could have done without the 2 – 3 year old in the row behind us who talked through most of the movie  :~(.  We were home around 7:30 PM, just in time to SKYPE with BG for about an hour.  That was wonderful, we showed each other all of our current projects  :~).  

When I went upstairs to watch TV with my honey, we had an unexpected visit….my dear, sweet, generous friend Paula brought down a large plate of eggplant parmesan for my honey, that she made:    


as well as a quart of gazpacho for me!  She had asked me if we liked eggplant parm and I said Michael loved it (but never got any from me!), but I wasn’t crazy about it, so she told me she was making it and would bring some down.  After that Michael and I watched just a bit of TV before bed.

Another dose of cute AND a quilt sighting!!!  AJ at the beach:





See that red/white/blue quilt she's sitting on?  That is one of the baby quilts I made for her (out of the leftovers from her mom and dad's wedding quilt)...glad to finally see it getting some action  :~)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the photo with AJ and the quilt. The soft light, and shadows from the sunset showcase it even more !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very straightforward to find out any topic on net as compared to
    books, as I found this post at this site.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.