Monday, June 4, 2018

quilting on Loree quilt done, new card for Michael


Michael took Cookie for a walk first thing Sunday morning (6/3) while I got the rest of the dishes into the dishwasher and kicked it off and got some laundry going.  I headed downstairs and got all of my computer chores done before figuring out the program for the Loree quilt and getting the bobbins wound and kicking it off:  


While that was happening, I continued to sew another strip on my 30 scrappy blocks:  



I also decided I had better get the binding done for at least one of the quilts on Miss Scarlett, so that I could work on applying it on Wednesday and maybe take in for show and tell at Scrap Happy on Thursday  :~):


Anne came over for a short visit around 5 PM.  Since we have had such success with her CBD Balm and her essential oil treatments for Michael’s shingles, I’ve talked to other people who want her to try to help them!  That’s definitely a win-win situation…she loves finding out stuff and learning more about what she can do with essential oils, and she likes helping people as well.  

Marc called as I was finishing up quilting on the Loree quilt….YAY!!:  


and we had a long SKYPE type session and got to watch AJ crawl around the house like mad and finally settle down to eat dinner.  

By the time I headed upstairs around 8:30, I noticed that Michael had been drawing in the afternoon while watching golf:  


I also had some of my sew and flip blocks totally done on one side...YAY, my scraps are really much more manageable and I only have one more corner to go (before trimming them all to a 10-1/2'' size):  


Michael wanted to read for the rest of the evening, so that’s what we did; I was so close to the end of another Katherine Hall Page book (THE BODY IN THE MOONLIGHT) that I stayed up until after 11 to finish it!

Great new pictures of AJ at the Ithaca parade:



silly daddy  :~)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.