Wednesday, June 13, 2018

breakfast on the lanair, trellis quilt laid out


Michael and I were both up early on Tuesday (6/12) and after a relaxing breakfast on the lanair for everyone:  




he laid out my Thursday quilt project (since I got all of the blocks done last week):  




and I started to sew it together.  I also got my machine plugged back in and finished up the customer quilt:  


I had a routine doctor’s appointment around NOON and I am THRILLED to report that he was extremely pleased with all of my numbers on my blood work….WHEW!!!  Glad that’s over…for another 6 months anyway.  

Michael got home from his lunch out with the guys about 5 minutes after I got in, so I had his leftovers for lunch and spent much of the afternoon reading a library book!  While he was gone I found 3 beautiful blossoms on our rose bush and picked them to put on his nightstand for a surprise when we went to bed:


He harvested a bunch more tomatoes (we used 5 in the sausage dinner, and gave 7 to Ann Mary & Jim, and still have these left!!):  


before leaving around 5 PM to pick up Larry and Evelyn to head out to OCEAN’s EIGHT, while I finally headed back downstairs to do a bit of sewing.  I got a few more blocks sewn to each other on my Thursday project: 




before SKYPE-ing with BG for over an hour.  Michael came home right as we were finishing up and we sat out on the lanair for a bit (it was a beautiful, cool evening) and talked.  I got to read my book for the rest of the evening before bed.

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.