Thursday, June 7, 2018

Loree quilt totally done


Michael took Cookie for a walk first thing Wednesday morning (6/6) while I got my blog out in time to SKYPE with Janice at 9 AM.  When we finished around 10:30 I headed up to make breakfast as I was STARVING.  I made my own omelet (onions & cheddar cheese) and put it along side a perfect peach:  


I spent the rest of the day working on the binding for the Loree quilt, and by dinnertime it was done:  


This will eventually be donated for a Beds=Dreams quilt; I love how it turned out.  

Michael harvested more cherry tomatoes in the afternoon:  


and I also did a bit of cleaning:  














I finally sewed the sleeve hem on a black top that has been on that table FOREVER!!!  I took another picture of my colorwash quilt, really trying to get the quilting to show….I LOVE it!  


Michael and I both headed to the kitchen to get our dinner out.  A local store had put the large sea scallops on sale, so for the first time we were cooking them at home…OMgoodness….they were incredibly delicious!!!  Perfectly done and going perfectly with our baked potatoes!  I headed downstairs for a bit after that to fold some fabric to put away, 















and finally settled in to watch TV and untangle some weaving yarn I had.

Here are the last of the Hunter's Star HST's I pressed the other night....now I just have to get them all sewn into sets of 4 and Michael can begin laying out:


And again from CT, BG's blocks of the month:


And a quilt that she saw from a Scrap Happy Quilting Show & Tell blog, and then whipped right up:






2 comments:

  1. Love all the quilts ! They came out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your possts as
    long as I provide credit and sources back to your site?

    My blog is in the very same niche as yours and my users would really benefit from some of the iinformation you provide here.

    Please let me know if this ok with you. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.