Wednesday, June 6, 2018

label, Arizona Mary wavy purse


I hopped up at 6 AM on Tuesday (6/5), having been awake since 5 AM and got my blog out super early.  Michael was up before 7 AM and headed out with Cookie while I got the Loree quilt trimmed, and started to stitch out a label.  I didn’t get very far before it was time to leave to have my blood drawn at the lab (doctor appointment next week!)  You know, I much prefer trimming a customer quilt than my own quilts.  When I trim a customer quilt….all of the trimmings go home with them!  When I trim my own quilt, I have to figure out what to do with the leftovers:  


I’ll let you see over the next few days what happens to them (other than building up on my cutting tables and making me crazy  :~).  I don't like it because it's just one more thing that slows me down from starting something new!!!  

When I got home from losing blood, I finished up the label: 


and started to sew the binding on the Loree quilt.  I wasn’t finished by the time Paula picked me up and we met 5 other women and headed off to the afternoon matinee yet again.  We saw LIFE OF THE PARTY with Melissa McCarthy.  It was cute and funny…but not nearly as funny as BOOKCLUB last week.  

By the time we got home it was time to put the PAPA MURPHY pizza in the oven that Michael had picked up while he was out running errands.  Paula picked me up at 6 PM and we headed to the Lodge for a meeting on getting the new Lifestyle committee up and running.  Paula and I talked for quite a bit when we got home (Michael was out at the movies) and when she left I was just a sloth and sat in the living room, reading my book.

More news from around the country; Arizona Mary also did a wavy purse like BG:

















Totally different...right?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it's time for YOU to make a wavy purse!!
    Love Ya --Michael

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.