Saturday, June 2, 2018

quilting on colorwash done, a bit of clean up


It was breakfast out with the ladies again on Friday morning (6/1), so by the time I got home, talked with Michael and got my blog out, it was after NOON and I settled down and plugged everything back in and kicked off Miss Scarlett  :~).  By dinnertime I finished the quilting on the colorwash quilt: 

it's already rolled up, ready for me to load the Loree quilt

and also got a fourth strip sewn on all 30 of my sew and flip blocks:  


I did a bit of cleaning as well…one of my spots on the floor went from this:  


to this (with everything put away!!):   


I’m hoping to keep going on this total clean up of my studio….there’s just too much stuff everywhere!!!  I haven't started any new projects in FOREVER....and am trying not too until more of the clutter is gone....we'll see  :~).

We had the leftover chicken/gravy for dinner, and while we watched the last 2 episodes of KILLING EVE, I finally stitched down the labels on the latest Quilts of Valor.


Kitty Weight – we forgot to do this last Sunday, so did it today:

                     Ethel                Lucy
                       
2-Jun       4 lb 2 oz           4 lb 9 oz
20-May     3 lb 11 oz          4 lb 2 oz
13-May     3 lb 9 oz           3 lb 15 oz
6-May       3 lb 4 oz           3 lb 10 oz
29-Apr     3 lb 0 oz           3 lb 5 oz
22-Apr     2 lb 13 oz          3 lb 2 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.