Thursday, July 30, 2015

Mary Jo a trois


Mary Jo and I spent Wednesday morning (7/29) in Gastonia at SEW MUCH FUN 
 
(she started buying fabric for a large bargello quilt and I got sucked into a jelly roll that I hope to make a baby bargello out of) and Tony’s Ice Cream.  Then it was off to the airport…time for Mary Jo to go home :~(.  We had a wonderful visit, but it was WAY too short:  

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was home by 1:30 and was just exhausted, so I took a nap in the afternoon.  After that I putzed around my sewing room…pulling out more fabric to cut up for 2 more quilts.  Michael and I headed over to Jan & Walt’s for dinner….veggie lasagna which was out of this world good…a lovely salad…and key lime pie for dessert….YUM!!  When we came home I called Janice and we talked for about an hour…then it was TV watching and knitting before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.