Wednesday, July 15, 2015


Jan picked me up shortly after 9 AM on Tuesday (7/14) and we headed out to breakfast.  We were both moving rather slowly and it was very nice to sit there and talk and talk after we were done…but we finally headed up to Joann’s.  We both found exactly what we were going for, and headed back home.  I started to sew on another trendy tote while Jan and I talked.  When she left at 1:30, I headed up to Stitch and Chat.  I think I stayed around an hour…it was nice to see everyone as I haven't been there in weeks and weeks while Joanne (my normal ride) was on vacation.  When I came home, it was back to sewing on the new tote.  I sewed until 9:30 and I was beat when I finally went upstairs to veg on the couch and watch TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.