Wednesday, July 22, 2015


Michael had an early morning foot doctor appointment on Tuesday (7/21) and I had a lot of paperwork to get out in the morning (our Volunteer secretary was ill, so I took minutes for both the board meeting and the regular membership meeting…and had to get those out!)  Then, I finally made hand cream….I have been procrastinating on that FOREVER, but finally got a double batch made and filled all of the empty re-fill jars people have been giving me.  By then it was 11:30 and Jan picked me up for lunch.  We were going to go to Panera, but luckily there was NO parking….so we ended up at the MELLOW MUSHROOM…..can you say YUMM-O???  We split a white pizza (ricotta, roasted garlic, mozzarella and Italian herbs)and it was DEE-VINE!!  We made a quick stop at the liquor store on the way back, then Jan dropped me off for Stitch and Chat and continued on home.  I got several rows done on a new shawl I started, and had a lot of fun talking with everyone before Joanne took me home at 3 PM.  I made a quick trip to the library, and to Jan’s (to drop off a book and some hand cream) and finally was home just after 4 to collapse with a good book.  We had leftovers for dinner, then Michael left to see ANTMAN at the movies with Larry, and I had a full house with 8 ladies knitting, untangling yarn and talking.  It was delightful!  Michael came home shortly after everyone left and after a bit of reading we headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.